-What if I need assistance or have questions, who can I contact? E-mail us at [email protected] .
- When will my on-line payment post to my account? Payments will be posted to your account on the same day it is received. Any payment received after 11:00 PM (Eastern Time) will be posted the following day. The same applies for holidays.
- When can I accept my shipment? All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Domestic orders takes 2-5 business days to receive. International orders can take 6-15 business days. Tracking info is automatically updated once we ship your merchandise and you will receive an email notification.
- Do you offer express shipping? Yes, we offer next day shipping as well as two day shipping for domestic orders. Express shipping is offered for international orders. PLEASE CONTACT US RIGHT AWAY should you need an express order.
- What if i entered my address incorrectly? Please ensure your address is correct when placing your order. If you entered your address wrong, contact us right away!
- What if my package is missing or delayed? EHJ is not responsible for any lost or missing orders. We will try our best to accommodate you if your package is missing. Please e-mail us with your order and tracking information.
- Can I return or exchange my jewelry?
We offer exchange only, please see under Exchange Policy for more information. For sanitary purposes, EHJ will not accept worn or used items.
- How do I take care of my new jewelry? Simply avoid showering, swimming, and chemicals such as perfume near the product. Remember to remove your jewelry when using cleaning products as well. Keep it sealed in an air tight bag when not in use. Keeping pieces clean and wrapped separately will help your jewelry last longer.
-How do I clean my jewelry? Clean only with a dry cloth or cotton ball to wipe off. Avoid cleaning it with chemicals.
- How long will my jewelry last without fading or tarnishing? Since our products are not pure gold or real silver, If kept properly, your jewelry can last 1-3 years.
- What does fragile handle with care mean under the description of an item mean? Most of our 24k gold plated is made like real gold (burned and mounted). Please ensure you place your jewelry in secured area and handle with care. EHJ will is not responsible for broken jewelry past upon receiept. EHJ ensures all merchandise are properly package.